Dale Kroop, Director
call (203) 287-7030
Workforce Development Series #6: Entrepreneurship
Workforce Development Series Announcement
“Everyone Gets a Job in Hamden: Exploring Career and Technical Educational Opportunities”
SAVE THE DATE
· Entrepreneurship (Starting a Business)
Now that we have had FIVE sessions on Health Care, STEM, The Trades, Manufacturing and Sustainability and Environmental Science, Hamden’s Department of Economic and Neighborhood Development is pleased to announce the next panel for the series. We know you will be pleased with the speakers. Stay tuned for more details.
This series promotes career opportunities for Hamden residents, particularly students entering or leaving middle school or entering or currently in high school. All sessions will be videotaped. The videos from the first four panels are available for viewing.
· Entrepreneurship (Starting a Business): Thursday April 18th 630 PM Miller Senior Center (behind Miller Library)
You will hear valuable information on:
How to Start a Business, Business Plans, Financial Literacy and the Hamden High DECA Entrepreneurship program. You will also hear from a local computer Hamden business, how they started, how they have grown and what their challenges were.
· Entrepreneurship/How to Start a Businesses: Thursday 4/18/19. Miller Senior Center
· Information Technology: Coding, HTML and Artificial Intelligence (Date TBA)
· Job Readiness: Internships, Appearance, Interview Skills, Financial Literacy, and Student Debt (Date TBA)
Seating is limited for these events. For more information on this initiative and to RSVP for the panels, contact Dale Kroop at 203-287-7033 or at email@example.com
Workforce Development Series #5: Sustainability and Environmental Science
Workforce Development #6: Panel Announced
| | Share